- I love my new toy! I'm hoping it will really give my creativity the kick-start that it so badly needs.
- I love that I have such wonderful and generous friends. One in particular just knocked my socks off by sending me a completely unexpected gift. (see previous item) But they're all such a great thing in my life, and I love them more than I can express.
- I love that my friend's kittehs have finally decided they like me. Makes cat-sitting much more fun.
- I love that someone is coming to fix my furnace tonight, even though I'm SO not loving the fact that it broke during the first super cold spell of the year.
- I love driving my Honda again. I'd forgotten what a zippy little thing it is! Probably better put a radar detector in it, too. ;-)
- I love that my friend is going to be so pleased to come home to a clean house. Clean dishes and floors - what more can a girl want?
- I love the classic rock channel on Comcast. It's been entertaining me all day.
03 December 2009
Can you believe it's Thursday again? By now you must know the drill - every Thursday we post a list of the things we love. This tradition was started by the adorable Tee Tee, and has been spreading like wildfire. Join us, won't you? It's a very positive thing to do. It's a really good way to remind yourself of all the good things in your life.
at 1:14 PM