03 December 2009

Things I Love Thursday

Can you believe it's Thursday again? By now you must know the drill - every Thursday we post a list of the things we love. This tradition was started by the adorable Tee Tee, and has been spreading like wildfire. Join us, won't you? It's a very positive thing to do. It's a really good way to remind yourself of all the good things in your life.
  • I love my new toy! I'm hoping it will really give my creativity the kick-start that it so badly needs.
  • I love that I have such wonderful and generous friends. One in particular just knocked my socks off by sending me a completely unexpected gift. (see previous item) But they're all such a great thing in my life, and I love them more than I can express.
  • I love that my friend's kittehs have finally decided they like me. Makes cat-sitting much more fun.
  • I love that someone is coming to fix my furnace tonight, even though I'm SO not loving the fact that it broke during the first super cold spell of the year.
  • I love driving my Honda again. I'd forgotten what a zippy little thing it is! Probably better put a radar detector in it, too. ;-)
  • I love that my friend is going to be so pleased to come home to a clean house. Clean dishes and floors - what more can a girl want?
  • I love the classic rock channel on Comcast. It's been entertaining me all day.
So what are you waiting for? Post some things that you love. It's good for the soul.

    No comments: