10 May 2011

This is horrifying

I haven't written and posted anything since January.

There are reasons and excuses, of course. Life, love and turmoil have gotten in the way.

However, a new era has descended upon the House of Klevabich. A return to a time long forgotten - that of single-hood. Surprised? I was.

In one way or another, I have been entangled in some sort of love affair/relationship/rapture/crush/obsession ever since late 1993. That's just astounding to me, even though I was obviously there the whole time. I shan't go into detail, since it would be unseemly and possibly hurtful to other carbon-based life forms. Just take my word for it.

I'm actually rather excited about this new phase. Which is quite a surprise to me, given the angst and heartburn that have occurred recently.

However, this is the secret of life - adapt or perish. When life hands you lemons, throw them with vigor and scream obscenities. Then, re-evaluate and reconfigure. I've done it more than once, shall probably do it again, and welcome the next phase.

Life is good, my friends. So very good. I wouldn't trade one god-damned moment.

No comments: